Mississippi Chicken Lightened Up
An easy crockpot favorite, just a little lighter!Print Rate
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 Slow Cooker
- 3 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pack au jus gravy mix
- 1 pack ranch dressing mix
- 8 oz banana pepper rings, with juice
- 2 tbsp butter
- Dump all ingredients into a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4.
We like to serve this with rice or diced potatoes! Keep the leftovers for sandwiches,wraps or salads or to add to another chicken recipe.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 204kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 4g