Lean Queens Challenge
You are likely here because you have heard one of your friends talking about it. And they are talking about it because it works, it is not complicated, and it is sustainable!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN
We are all looking to find the balance between bettering ourselves and managing what is required to do so. Weight loss can feel impossible and is very much a mental game. The Lean Queens Weight Loss Challenge provides you with individualized guidelines to achieve your goals, while providing tools to support you on your journey. Not to mention surrounding you with other women who get the struggles you face.
Become one of the hundreds of women who have learned the healthy life balance and seen the weight loss!
8 WEEKS FOR $84 (June 20- August 15)
Sign up before Monday, June 18th! Immediately following checkout, you will be redirected to a page containing the challenge assessment. Assessment must be completed prior to June 18th! You will be added to the private Facebook group by Tuesday, June 19th.
- Access to a licensed and registered dietitian
- A detailed assessment to ensure the best fit for you
- Individualized calorie, macronutrient, and water intake plan specific to your needs and lifestyle
- Exclusive private Facebook group access that includes:
– informative videos by Constance based on nutrition topics requested by you
– healthy recipes and cooking demos
– consistent information on the newest and most accurate nutrition info
– ongoing support, encouragement, and accountability
– making new friends with women who are just like you
– guidance on grocery shopping, eating out, and so much more!
- Initial, mid-point, and final weigh-ins/measurements/before and after photos (locally or via email if long distance)
- A community of women just like you to help you along your journey!
- All measurements and weights will be hidden from everyone but you, and all photos will be taken on your own phone to ensure privacy.
- Participation does not require you to be local!
- You will need to have a Facebook account to participate.
Initial weigh-in will take place from 4:00 to 6:00 PM ON Wednesday, June 20th at Studio 31 in Clinton, MS. Mid-point and final weigh-in will be at the same time/location on July 18th and August 15th. MARK YOUR CALENDAR AND PLAN TO BE THERE!
Weigh in attendance is not required, but is encouraged to get that extra piece of accountability 🙂 if you cannot attend the weigh-in, you can privately submit photos of your weight, measurements, and progress pictures to me for distance accountability!