- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice about 4 lemons
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 cups water
- strawberries and blueberries for garnish
- Put 1 cup blueberries, 1 cup sliced strawberries, 1 cup water, 1/3 cup sugar and 3/4 cup lemon juice in a blender and blend well.
- Pour blender mixture over a mesh strainer to separate strawberry and blueberry chunks from the juice. This may take some time.
- Once strained, add 3 cups of water to the juice mixture and stir well.
- Pour over ice and add more strawberries and blueberries for garnish!
*One serving is equal to about a cup
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 1g