Lean Queens Assessment
I am so excited to have you join us for the Lean Queens Weight Loss Challenge! My mission for this challenge is to equip you with the tools you need to achieve the best and healthiest version of YOU. Since you will be watching many videos of me in the near future, I figured why not start now! Watch this video with more detailed information about the challenge and then complete the assessment below! The video is about 15 minutes long so feel free to listen to me on your drive somewhere, many people do!
Remember, answering this assessment with detailed responses is very important to ensure that: 1) The calorie and macronutrient information provided to you best reflects you and your daily lifestyle. 2) The group receives information throughout this process that is interesting and helpful to you. PLEASE SUBMIT NO LATER THAN FRIDAY MARCH 30TH, 2018! I will be completing these assessments in the order that I receive so the sooner you respond, the better!
Make sure to ask to be added the group! Follow this link and it should take you to the request page. I will approve all requests closer to the time of the challenge start date.
- If you are local, plan to make it to the weigh-in on June 20th! It will be at Studio 31 and it will be “come and go” from 4:00 to 6:00 pm. The address is 507 Springridge Road, Suite C, Clinton, MS 39056. Accountability is key to weight loss so do yourself a favor and attend!
- If you are not local, make sure to complete the measurements and weight section of this assessment and email me a picture of your before pic by June 20th!
- Sometimes the Facebook page notifications can come at me like crazy throughout the day. I am constantly seeing individual clients and am a momma often at home alone with a two-year-old! I am going to do my best to see and respond to our members as quickly as possible, but please remember that I am only one person…. with a toddler who has likely stolen my means of communication! Email is without a doubt the best way to make sure that I see your individual questions!
- You will see me posting often, but I will be dedicating Tuesdays and Wednesdays to the maintenance and needs of this group. If you have a personal question that you want to make sure I see, email it to me before Tuesday and I will definitely get back to you!
- The information you will receive during this challenge is provided at a VERY reduced cost. Many people pay more than $84 to receive basic nutrition information! With this challenge, you are getting SO MUCH MORE than that! I am only able to provide such a reduced rate because of the number of participants and the ability to deliver interesting information to a large audience at once. Your calorie and macronutrient information will be individualized to YOU and your needs, but if you feel that you need more one on one personalized and specific nutrition attention, please let me know and I will give you options for next step packages.
- BE HONEST! Please know that I am not here to judge you. If you are not completely honest with me on the front end, I can’t help you achieve the goals that you desire. Help me help you!
- This challenge is meant to empower you to become better versions of yourself and to provide a constant daily reminder that you are NOT alone. Failure is usually a result of a poor mental attitude, and we want this group to be a consistent reminder for a positive attitude. This means not only seeking encouragement from others but providing encouragement to others when they need it.